Thursday, July 04, 2013

My Lifestyle Choice

Veganism (/ˈviːgənɪzəm/) is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, as well as an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of sentient animals. A follower of veganism is known as a vegan. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism)


As I start this love-affair with myself, I have decided my lifestyle choice too!
I've been a vegetarian for a few years right after highschool. But 5 years ago, I started to eat fish and then chicken. Yikes!
I have always felt bad when I imagine the suffering of the animals.. I also felt very unheatlhy..

And so...last Sunday (June 30, 2013), I decided to go Vegan. I super love this choice!
I find it very empowering because it takes discipline and a softie heart to be a vegan. I feel good and this feels right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment